Thursday, September 27, 2007

Sophomore Fifteen Hundred!

So I have gained a little bit of weight since being at school! :) Ok....I have gained A LOT of weight! A group of us decided to go to a vintage shop the other day and since it is so close to Halloween, they had costumes too! This is the one I chose! I think that I have never looked better! haha
Actually a group of us is planning on going as a sluttier version of the Harry Potter characters....I need help deciding who to be. Here are my options: Harry Potter (they think I would be a good one!), Cho Chang or I could be a Patil twin....if you can think of a better character for me then let me know! I am open to all suggestions! FYI: Hermione, Ginny, Ron and Weasley twins already are taken!!

2 comments:

Lorie said...

You could be a slutty Hedwig or a slutty Hagrid.

But I LOVE the picture. You are adorable!

Lesley said...

Hi Dani!
I love checking in on your blog! I was so excited to read about you dressing up as Harry Potter and company. We are big fans! I am currently reading the series to Hannah and Logan. We are about half-way through the 3rd book. Of course, I (along with Sarah LaMar) was one of the crazy people in line at midnight the night the 7th book was released! Anyway, I think you would make a great Prof. McGonagall. Or, what about Prof. Trelawny? She would be so fun since she is so ridiculous! Hannah is going as Hermione this year, and Logan as Harry, and Stella wants to be a black cat. Hannah and Logan have been telling her she will be Prof. McGonagall in her transfigured state! Hope you are having a great day!
Love,
Lesley