Saturday, September 15, 2007

My First One!

I really just made a blog account so that I would be able to comment on Paula's blogs. But now that I have an account...why not start posting things! This way people who dont have facebook can see what is going on in my life!

So I have made it through the first month of my sophomore year at Northern Kentucky University. This summer I changed my major from Elementary Education to Finace with a Business Administration minor so things have been completely different this year. It is more challenging but I honestly think that this will be best for me in the long run. Besides going to class and doing homework, nothing too exciting has happened so far but a group of us did make it to the zoo a few weekends ago. The four of us sitting on the camel are me and my room mates who I absolutely love! We are having a blast together...this year has been as good as it has just because of them!


I also went to my friend Mark's mom's wedding a few weeks ago which was so much fun! It made me so excited for wedding coming up in October!!
I will post more at a later time because we are about to a thrift shop for a sixties theme party we are going to tonight. So there will definitely be more pictures to come...I mean please....I am my mothers daughter!!

3 comments:

Lorie said...

Hooray!!! Your first blog and I am the first person to comment!!!

I love it! I am so glad you are doing this. It is great.

I love you my Dani girl!

Kellys said...

I love it too! A great way to keep us all informed....at least about the stuff that you want us to know about.......

Keep it comin'.....love, paula

Lorie said...

hello ..... hellooooo...?
Are you there?

hello?.....