Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Missy and Sissy

So right now I am slightly homesick...I started to miss my babies so I thought I would dedicate a post to them. These little girls are so amazing! I could not love them more! Being with them so often makes me wish I could see my other cousins as much. They are so much fun and so good! When I go home for the weekend...I normally want to ask Aunt Ashley if she needs a babysitter. Hearing Kendall say, "Hi Dani!" is my favorite thing in the world. I miss my girls so much and thought I would just let everyone see how beautiful they are! (not that you didnt already know) I know it seems like Kendall really isnt into any of my kisses but she really does love it!! haha







2 comments:

Lorie said...

yumminess all around!!

ashley said...

Sorry I haven't commented before now. The girls love you too!!