I quickly realized that I do not have the time to do a blog post everyday. That daily challenge is not going to work out...
But today is my beautiful mother's birthday! I don't get to be with her on her day this year so I wanted her to know I was thinking about her. I hope your day is amazing, Momma! I love you!
I was going to put a picture of us on here but it is not working...oh well.
I LOVE YOU
Thursday, May 12, 2011
The challenge for the first day is to post a picture and ten facts about yourself. So here they are...
1. I am a huge Indianapolis Colts fan.
2. Needles are my worst fear.
3. I am extremely attracted to naval officers, baseball players and country men.
4. I have major OCD when it comes to locking doors.
5. Currently learning to play both the guitar and piano.
6. My little sister is my absolute best friend.
7. I am in love with country music and LOVE going to concerts.
8. I can't cook. Something always goes wrong and I end up in tears.
9. I like dressing up and being a girl but I also like being one of the boys (which tends to happen more often)
10. I can't wait for the next chapter in my life to begin.
Monday, May 9, 2011
Now that I am finished with college and have a full-time job, I can talk about what is happening in my "real world."
Longer posts to come.
Monday, October 20, 2008
Friday, October 17, 2008
Monday, October 6, 2008
Mom thought that since we were all home this weekend that we needed to have a family photoshoot... what was great about it was that Mom actually got in the pictures too!! A few things to point out:
1. Yes, Dad is actuallu lifting both of us...how? No one knows...
2. CJ is so cute!
3. Mom and Alex have the most beautiful eyes in the world.