Sunday, September 23, 2007

Bruised but Alive!!



SO I now have a few more pictures from the sixties party to show you as well as one from the trip to West Virgina to go white water rafting. Rafting was amazing!! Of course me and Audrey (the red head) were the only ones to really fall out....we would be those people. Our guide intentionally tipped the whole boat over though so everyone was going in different directions! It was the most fun I have ever had. I had never been white water raftin before and this river is 6th in the world and 2nd on the continent...scary. It was so amazing! I am bruised and sore but could not be happier. If you have never been...I highly recommend it! I was not able to take tons of pictures but I do have some on a idsposable camera that I will have to get developed later. I got to go down some rapids out of the boat just floating on my back too! I also jumped off a cliff and went down a 14 foot waterfall. I am pretty much hardcore!!!!!



3 comments:

Kim said...

Wow! That sounds exciting and scary!! Please don't tell me you want to Bungee Jump too ?!?!?!?!?
Glad you had a great time and are okay:)
Love Ya, Kim

Jess said...

I would love to WWR!! I have kayaked down small rapids in Tennessee before and I totally loved it!! I would do that and more again in a heartbeat! Glad to hear that you had such a great time!!

ashley said...

I WWR'ed in Colorado, I agree it was so much fun. Oh, and you look beautiful in those 60s pictures