Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Sixties

So I went to the sixties party and after reviewing the pictures, I decided that it was not my best night. I was not too thrilled with the pictures of me that night so there will not be an abundance on here. I am going to post one so you can at least get some sort of idea of how I dressed! I repeat...I was not photogenic that night but I did look slightly ok!! :) The party was fun except for the normal suckiness of being the DD...This weekend is white water rafting so my photo opportunities are looking good!

5 comments:

Lorie said...

My child is beautiful!!!

Lorie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jess said...

I think your lookin' pretty yummy! You and your bouffant hair! ...although it doesn't have enough hair spray for what I remember seeing in pictures of Maws, Aunt Bev, and Judy. ...sorry to name names gals, but you wore the hair and it is the only hair of that style that I remember...unless I tap into my movie watching Hairspray clips!!
You look MAHvelous DAHling! MMUUAH! (that was my attempt at spelling a pucker kiss sound!) :) Have fun WWR!! Be careful!!! ...I can too say that...I am family!!

...and yes, I could monologue for quite some time!

Kellys said...

Dani, you are too cute!! Hope you guys had a great time. Be safe rafting......love, paula

Lorie said...

I love having family on these blogs. It is so awesome!!