Sunday, March 2, 2008

Finally....A Night Out!....and an update.

Ok.....so last night I went to a country bar called Bobby Mackey's with my friend Morgan and a group of her friends. When we first got there, Morgan and I were accused of lotioning our hands so that we could wipe off our HUGE red X's and be able to drink alcohol. Of course this was not the case but we were given a big speech and made to look into the security camera so that they would know what we look like and therefore be able to keep a better eye on us all night. It was completely ridiculous.

I was then asked to dance by a wasted young man who more or less just wanted to continuously spin me. It was a bunch of fun though. This bar actually reminded me of our family wedding receptions (example: It took Rocky Top Tenessee to get people on the dance floor). I wore my cowboy boots and had a blast!! It made me think that it is about time that someone else gets married so we can have a reception!!! haha. Sorry it took me so long to update but I honestly have been incredibly busy. I have had tests, midterms, job interviews, conferences, applications, etc.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
High Power Rocketry said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lesley said...

Hi Dani! That sounds like so much fun. And, you have put me in the mood for a wedding reception, too. Hmmmm....maybe we should have a talk with Jared and Julie. ;o) Love you!
Lesley

Jess said...

I have been there. It is a lot of fun, I agree! Did you ride the bull? Come on, tell me you did!!!

Lorie said...

It looks like somebody said something bad that you had to delete the comment.

I think the big red X's are hysterical!!! LOVE them. But LOVE you more!!!

See you Friday, my girl!!!

Jess said...

Been there! Did you ride the bull? ...do they still have it?

Lorie said...

I love the big red X's.....

Too funny!!

Who is making bad comments that you have to delete them?

Dani said...

I dont know who made the comments so I deleted them. Yes they still have the bull and I did not ride it because I got distracted and forgot. Next time I will though!!!!