Wednesday, January 23, 2008

As Bad As My Mother!! :(


Ok guys....I am sorry. I didnt do anything exciting after our skiing trip and then I have just been getting back into the groove of school. No new pictures have been taken so I will follow Alexs lead and just put some older ones on here. These are just some things that I did in 2007!
I have been royalty, compared my hands with gorillas, thrown a private toga party, been to Ireland, hugged CJ in a pool, happily danced with my father in Indiana, participated in a slip and slide, been to some weddings, and loved up on some Mark with the rest of my room mates. That sentence was fun. I hope you all enjoy this little trip down Memory Lane!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dani!
All the pictures look like so much fun! My favorite is you and John dancing...you're expression is so cute! Hope this semester at school is a great one!
Love,
Lesley

Lorie said...

Yeah, her expression is like that because she saw her mother coming at her AGAIN with the camera!!!

Great job Dani. It is about time~~

Jess said...

WooHOO!! I am so happy to see you back to posting...not that I can talk! I love the pics...and I don't know which one I like the best. ...oh! and now that I know that you are back in the area!......I may be giving you a ring sometime soon!!! Don't you love abusive, needy family?

Dani said...

Call me anytime! I love your boys! What is family for if not to use the closest members for babysitting duty?! :)