Sunday, October 14, 2007

Jessy's visit

So Jessy came into town this week and I got to see her for the first time in over a year! It was great! We got to spend time with some of my friends at Bellarmine, have a photshoot, go shopping and go to Sarah's wedding! Sarah...you looked absolutely amazing! Congratulations. I am so happy for you!! It was great seeing everyone again since I dont get to make it up to Indiana as much as I like. I will be back up in two weeks though! Jessica...dont forget about what we said if you ever need a babysitter. Your boys are so cute! This weekend has reminded me how much I love our family! We just have so much fun when we are together! I am so lucky to be part of a huge but close family! I love you all!

4 comments:

Lesley said...

What a beautiful group of girls! Great shots! I loved seeing you all and can't wait to see you again in two weeks. Love you!
Lesley

Jess said...

Great pics!! I am so glad that I got to see everyone on Saturday. It has been so long since I had seen Jessy!...except for your mom's pictures. Hopefully I will get to visit with everyone more the next time.
..OH! And don't forget I have entered your name in my 'Babysitters to torture' book! You can't get away now!!! ;) Just kidding!

Kellys said...

OK, Dani. We want to see college Halloween pictures.....know there have got to be some floating around out there somewhere.....luv ya, paula

Dani said...

the thing is...I didnt do anything for Halloween. I do have pictures from a superhero party that I will post though. Just for you!